My children are asking for keto sweets, also. OK, I can admit we all like keto desserts. Why not, when we have our healthy sugar free desserts full of nutrients.
This easy no bake cheesecake with raspberries is packed with healthy fats from almonds, cream cheese and mascarpone. If you have fresh raspberries you get a nutritious bomb. If you don’t have fresh raspberries, frozen will be great too.
- Ingredients for no bake keto cheesecake crust
- Almond meal/ ground almonds 2 cup (300 g/10.58 oz)
- Sweetener ½ cup (powdered erythritol + stevia, monk fruit, Swerve or Sukrin)
- Butter melted ½cup (120 g/4.23 oz)
- For cream cheese layer
- Cream cheese 400 g/14.11 oz
- Mascarpone 250 g/8.81 oz
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Sweetener ½ cup powdered sweetener (monk fruit, erythritol + stevia, Swerve or Sukrin)
- Ingredients for the raspberry jam
- Fresh or frozen raspberries 2 cups (280g/9.87 oz)
- 4 TBS low carb sweetener (erythritol + stevia, monk fruit, Swerve, Sukrin)
- Grass fed gelatin 1 TBS
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’m following this cookbook to make Cookies, Crackers Ice-creams, desserts, fat bombs, cheesecakes, snacks, and lots of yummy & healthy recipes.
- Prepare no bake keto crust
- Mix almond meal with sweetener and melted or softened butter until you get a nice “dough.” I like to grind my almonds in a food processor and gradually adding other ingredients for the crust to make the “dough”.
- Press the dough into the baking tray covered with a parchment paper and leave it in the fridge for few minutes until you prepare cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare cream cheese mixture
- Mix mascarpone and cream cheese with vanilla extract and sweetener. It’s the best to use powdered sweetener.
- Put cream cheese mixture on pressed crust and put the cake back in the fridge until you make raspberry jam.
- How to make raspberry jam?
- Put the raspberries in a sauce pan on the stove with sweetener. When it starts to boil add gelatin. Remove it from the heat and stir well to completely dissolve the gelatin. Don’t cook it, it’s necessary only to heat the raspberries and dissolve the gelatin. You will get the jam in few minutes.
- Pour keto raspberry jam on the cream cheese layer and put the cheesecake to fridge for at least 30 minutes to completely cool.
- Enjoy the cake!
This recipe is for the cake tray 20 cm x 20 cm (7.5 inch x 7.5 inch).
Leave a Reply