These Keto Pecan Pralines are creamy and sweet with toasted pecans throughout. My Pecan Pralines Recipe cooks in about ten minutes and is ready to eat in under an hour. They are low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free, keto.
yield: 12 PRALINES
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
additional time: 30 MINUTES
total time: 45 MINUTES
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Golden Monkfruit,
- 1/3 cup butter, unsalted
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’M FOLLOWING THIS COOKBOOK TO MAKE COOKIES, CRACKERS ICE-CREAMS, DESSERTS, FAT BOMBS, CHEESECAKES, SNACKS, AND LOTS OF YUMMY & HEALTHY RECIPES.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and on a sheet pan, place pecans. Toast for TEN minutes and put it aside.
- Over medium heat in a sauce pan(large), combine vanilla, butter, cinnamon, heavy cream, and sweetener. (6-8 mins)Until sweetener is dissolved and is a deep golden brown color, slowly stir.
- Take away mixture from heat and stir in the salt and pecans immediately.
- Into a muffin pan, line silicone muffin cups and quickly drop spoonfuls into cups. For about
- THIRTY mins, add to freezer until firm. Enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
KETO SUGAR-FREE PECAN PRALINES
YIELD: About 12
SERVING SIZE: 1 Praline
Amount Per Serving:
TOTAL FAT: 15g
CARBOHYDRATES: Net Carbs: 0.84g
Leave a Reply