These Sheet Pan Keto Cookies have just 1.5 net carbs each and require no chilling! These low carb, gluten-free, almond flour chocolate chip cookie bars are the perfect keto treat!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed golden monkfruit sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg white
- 1 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’M FOLLOWING THIS COOKBOOK TO MAKE COOKIES, CRACKERS ICE-CREAMS, DESSERTS, FAT BOMBS, CHEESECAKES, SNACKS, AND LOTS OF YUMMY & HEALTHY RECIPES.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper so the cookies are easy to remove from the pan, set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener (keto brown sugar sub) and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg and egg white, beating the mixture on low speed.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture.
- Mix in Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, pecans and unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Turn the cookie dough out onto the parchment paper lined pan and carefully press evenly to the edges of the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees, the cookies will be lightly brown and set.
- Allow the cookies to cool before removing from the pan and slicing.