FREE KETO SWEET BOOK
I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 4oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 200g powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
- 10g (2 tbsp) traditional or homemade sprinkles
- 2-3 tbsp granular monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
- additional sprinkles for coating
- In a bowl, add your cream cheese and peppermint extract, blend until smooth. (About 30s-1min)
2. Next add your powdered sugar a bit at a time and blending slowly to start then speeding up to avoid throwing sugar everywhere!
3. Once all powdered sugar has been added, mix in your sprinkles with a spoon.
4. The dough should be quite thick kind of like cottage cheese. You can now begin to roll it into ~20 small balls.
5. Add your granular monkfruit/erythritol sweetener and some sprinkles to a shallow dish and roll each ball in the mixture.
6. Place the balls of dough on a plate and refrigerate for 30min.
7. Remove from fridge and use a fork to press down lightly on the dough to create fork marks.
8. Plate and serve! OR my favourite, freeze overnight and serve frozen.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
Enjoy your Keto Cream Cheese Mints!
- If your dough still seems very sticky when trying to roll balls, add a little more powdered sweetener OR covered your hands lightly in powdered sweetener. You can also refrigerate the dough itself for about 10min before rolling to make the process easier.
- If you find your dough cracks at the edges when you press down with a fork, you can just gently push the cracks back together, they are quite easily fixed!
- I highly recommend you make the mints small as they are quite sweet and as the recipe says, they are supposed to be like mints! Don’t make them large like cookies.