One of the best no bake cheesecakes I have ever had. No it too heavy and Keto/Diabetic friendly!
Keyword: fast and easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 people
- 1 cup pecans (4 oz/ 114 g) toasted
- 1 cup almond flour (4 oz/ 114 g)
- 1/4 cup whey protein powder (3/4 of a scoop/ 25 g) (I use Isopure)
- 1/3 cup Low carb brown sugar (70 g) powdered (or erythritol or Swerve)
- 4 tablespoons butter (2 oz/ 57g) melted
- 2 packages cream cheese (16 oz) softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (4 oz/ 118 g)
- 2/3 cup low carb powdered sugar (3 oz/ 85 g) (or your favorite powdered sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (15 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (2.5 ml)
- 2 cups blueberries 10 oz/ 283.5 g, frozen or fresh
- 3 tablespoons water 45 ml
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 15 ml
- 3 tablespoons erythritol 45 ml, or more to taste
- 1 pinch nutmeg
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’m following this cookbook to make Cookies, Crackers Ice-creams, desserts, fat bombs, cheesecakes, snacks, and lots of yummy & healthy recipes.
- Preparation: Toast the pecans (I use a toaster oven, but the oven or a pan on the stove will do the trick), cool, and place in a food processor to finely grind. Gather the ingredients. Powder the Sukrin Gold (or erythritol or use Swerve). Butter or spray the bottom of an 8×8 or 9×9 inch square pan. Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Low Carb Pecan Crust: Mix all of the dry ingredients for the crust together thoroughly. Add the melted butter and mix again. The mixture should hold together when squeezed gently in your fist, if not, add a little more butter. Pour the pecan crust mixture into the prepared baking pan and press firmly into place. I lay a piece of waxed paper over the crust and press it firmly into the pan with a flat bottomed glass.
- No-bake Cheesecake Layer: In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and sweeteners and mix again until thoroughly combined making sure to scrape the bowl. In a small bowl, whip the whipped cream until very stiff. Working in three batches, fold the whipped cream into the sweetened cream cheese mixture. Spread the cheesecake layer evenly on the crust and refrigerate over night.
- Blueberry Topping: Put all of the ingredients for the low carb blueberry sauce into a medium pan over medium heat, cover. Bring the mixture to a boil and then turn the heat to med-low or low and let it simmer, uncovered, until some of the blueberries burst and the sauce has thickened – about 10-15 minutes. Cool.
- To Serve: Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the blueberry sauce over each cheesecake bar or pour the cooled sauce over the whole pan and cut into 12 pieces.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 36g | Fiber: 2g