I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- Prep Time: 40 MINS
- Cook Time: 5 MINS
- Serving: 16 Bars
This Keto Mississippi Mud Bars Recipe Made With Marshmallow Fluff Is An Amazing Version Of The Old Time Classic, Transformed Into A Keto And/Or Low Carb Delicious Treat. Your Kids Won’t Even Know That These Are Sugar Free!
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 176 kcal
- Net Carb 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber 3g
- 8 tbs 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. Swerve Brown
- 1/4 c. Lakanto Monkfruit Confectioners Sweetener
- 1/4 c. Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 3 Large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c. Almond flour
- 1/4 c. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 tsp Pink salt
- 5 drops SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia optional
- 5 drops Caramel Creme Brulee background flavor optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 8×8 brownie pan- lined with parchment paper and lightly sprayed.
- Melt butter, then add both sweeteners in a large mixing boil. Mix until creamed.
- Add cacao and salt, then blend again until fully mixed.
- Pour in eggs and vanilla, lightly blend together.
- Fold in almond flour, just until incorporated.
- Bake for 25 mins, then cool for 10 mins.
- Spread Keto Marshmallow Creme Fluff over evenly, then put in the fridge.
- Heat heavy whipping cream until hot, then pour over the chocolate chips.
- Blend until melted and smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate over top of the marshmallow layer and return to the fridge until set.
- Cut in 16 squares and keep stored in fridge.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
- You can sub for any Keto-Friendly sweetener you like, but I do recommend the first 1/2 c. of Swerve Brown, as it adds to the chocolate flavor in the brownie. In the Lily’s chocolate layer, you could also melt the chips with 1 tbs coconut oil. This layer will become more solid chocolate vs. Using the HWC. I added a few drops of this Caramel Creme Brulee background flavor, completely optional but I liked that little extra depth of flavor! I use this often. These bars can also be made in a 9×5 bread loaf pan. Add an additional 5-10 mins bake time.