Keto magic cookie bars with berries, pecans, and dark chocolate are delicious low-carb sweets. Keto cookie bars in combination with mixed berries, chocolate, and pecans, covered with a layer of thick sugar-free condensed milk.
- KETO COOKIE BOTTOM INGREDIENTS
- Blanched almond meal 1 cup/105 g/3.7 oz
- Coconut flour 2 TBS/15 g/0.5 oz
- Erythritol or another low carb sweetener (Sukrin or Swerve) ¼ cup
- Softened butter 5 TBS/75 g/2.7 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Chopped pecans or walnuts ¼ cup/35 g/1.24 oz
- Berries ½ cup/60 g/2.1 oz
- Dark chocolate 40 g/1.41 oz
- KETO CONDENSED MILK CREAM
- Butter 50 g/1.8 oz
- Heavy whipping cream ½ cup/110 ml
- Erythritol 4 TBS
- Pinch of salt
- Rum extract 1 TBS
- 1 egg
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’M FOLLOWING THIS COOKBOOK TO MAKE COOKIES, CRACKERS ICE-CREAMS, DESSERTS, FAT BOMBS, CHEESECAKES, SNACKS, AND LOTS OF YUMMY & HEALTHY RECIPES.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Prepare baking tin 22 cm x 15 cm/ 8 x 5 inch, layered with a parchment paper.
KETO COOKIE BOTTOM INSTRUCTIONS
- Mix all ingredients for cookie together until you get a keto dough.
- Press in the dough into a baking tin layered with a parchment paper.
- Bake the dough for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown on the edges on in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F.
- When baked put the topping on top of the baked cookie bottom – chopped pecans, berries and chopped dark chocolate.
- Pour prepared keto condensed milk cream on topping.
KETO CONDENSED MILK CREAM INSTRUCTIONS
- In a sauce pan on a medium heat melt the butter with erythritol.
- When butter and erythritol completely melted, add heavy whipping cream and egg and whisk until all nicely combined. Don’t cook it, just whisk it to combine it.
- Add rum extract, whisk together and pour over the topping.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 – 20 minutes or until keto condensed milk cream is firm on top.
- Set it to cold in the fridge for few hours.
YIELD: 15 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie bar
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 111TOTAL FAT: 6.8gCARBOHYDRATES: 3.64gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.64gFIBER: 1gPROTEIN: 2.93g
This is for your information only. Please calculate your own macros with ingredients you use.
Leave a Reply