I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
This low carb strawberry pretzel-less dessert is the perfect party or picnic dish. Similar to the traditional salad but without the pretzels and all the taste!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Author Denise Wright (MyLifeCookbook.com)
- 2 0.3 oz boxes of sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 8 large strawberries
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of Swerve sweetener
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups raw pecans
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the gelatin to a bowl and pour 2 cups of boiling water over top.
- Whisk until the gelatin is melted and then set aside to cool.
- Melt butter in the microwave while adding pecans and 1/4 cup of Swerve to a food processor.
- Pulse until the nuts are sticky.
- Add nut mixture to melted butter and mix well. Place into a large baking dish (I used a 13 x 9) and press down to
make the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool.
- In the meantime using a hand mixer, cream the rest of the Swerve and cream cheese. Add in the cream and whip
until nice and creamy and fluffy.
- Pour and smooth the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust, making sure to make a solid layer so the gelatin
won’t leak through.
- Mix the strawberries into the gelatin and then pour over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before eating.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
199 cals/ 20.4g fat / 10.5g carbs/ 8.9g fiber / 2.3g protein / 1.6g net carbs
Leave a Reply