I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
This no-bake lemon cheesecake is indulgently sweet and creamy with a zesty kick of citrus. The sumptuous topping is rich in flavor and fats, combining cream cheese with heavy cream. The base is formed from ground almonds and provides the perfect biscuit crunch to complement the creamy topping.
A crowd-pleasing dessert, this is ideal to make in advance for dinner parties or a decadent weekend treat.
Yields: servings(per slice)
Prep Time: 25 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Ready In: 26 min
Ready In: 26 min
Finely Ground Almond Meal Flour by Bob’s Red Mill1-½ cup(168g or 5.93 oz)
Butter1 tablespoon(14g or 0.5 oz)
Coconut Oil1 tablespoon(14g or 0.48 oz)
Xylitol Sweetener¾ cup(1g or 0.02 oz)
Salt⅛ teaspoon(1g or 0.03 oz)
Cream Cheese14 ounce(397g)
Heavy Cream¾ cup(179g or 6.3 oz)
Lemon Juice Raw½ lemon yields(24g or 0.83 oz)
Lemon Peel Raw1 tbsp(6g or 0.21 oz)
1. To make the base, add the ground almonds, butter, coconut oil, ¼ cup of xylitol and salt to a food processor.
2. Pulse to combine, forming a chunky crumb.
3. Transfer the crumb mix to a loose bottomed cake tin (around 15cm) and press down firmly and evenly.
4. Place the cake tin in the fridge to firm the base while you make the topping.
5. Add the remaining xylitol to a food processor and blend on a high speed setting until it forms a fine powder.
6. Add the cream cheese and powdered xylitol to a large mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
7. Add the cream to the cheese and whisk together to combine.
8. Add the lemon juice and ½ the zest and whisk vigorously until thick and smooth.
9. Remove the cake tin from the fridge and spoon over the creamy topping.
10. Level the mixture so that it is smooth and even and transfer to the fridge to set for at least 5 hours, ideally overnight.
11. Serve with the remaining zest scattered over the top.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.