I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 9.5 ounces almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sukrin:1 sweetener
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 lemons zest only
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup natvia icing mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
- In a large bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, sweetener and poppy seeds. Mix well.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and butter and mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix until all combined.
- Pour the mixture into your lined 9×5 loaf tin.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes. The loaf is cooked when golden brown and springs back when touched.
- Leave to cool for 20 minutes.
- Add the icing mix and lemon juice to a small mixing bowl.
- Slowly add the water until the mixture has a pouring consistency.
- Drizzle over the cooled loaf, cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 1.5mg
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
Leave a Reply