I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 lb chicken breast, chopped into small chunks
- 1 lb andouille sausage, thinly sliced in rounds
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken bone broth (2 if you prefer it more like soup)
- 1 14 oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme, dried
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 12 oz pkg riced cauliflower (or make your own)
- 1 lb deveined and peeled shrimp
- 1-2 chopped jalapeños (for extra spice) optional
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
- Melt the three tablespoons of butter in a large skillet or dutch oven. Cook the chicken and the sausage then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Put the celery, bell pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and black pepper to the pan and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add in the chicken bone broth, fire-roasted tomatoes, Creole seasoning, thyme, cayenne pepper, bay leaf, and jalapeño if using.
- Return the chicken and sausage to the pan and simmer about 10 minutes. Then add in the riced cauliflower and shrimp, and cook until the shrimp is cooked and pink, about 5-10 more minutes. Simmer to combine flavors another 5-10 minutes.
- If needed, add more salt and pepper to taste. Serve!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21 g|
|Saturated Fat 8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 161 mg|
|Sodium 2092 mg|
|Potassium 164 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 6 g|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 36 g|
Leave a Reply