- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 an onion chopped (optional)
- 1 pound (500 g) Cremini or button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’m following this cookbook to make Cookies, Crackers Ice-creams, desserts, fat bombs, cheesecakes, snacks, and lots of yummy & healthy recipes.
- Heat the butter and oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the onion until softened (about 3 minutes).
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 4-5 minutes until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Pour in the wine and cook for 2 minutes, to reduce slightly.
- Stir through thyme, 1 tablespoon of parsley and garlic. Cook for a further 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Season generously with salt and pepper (to your taste).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve warm.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 531mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 0.7mg