I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Keyword: dairy free, gluten free, keto, low carb, snacks, sugar free, vegan
Servings: 12 people
Calories: 298 kcal
- 1/2 cup shelled hemp hearts (about 75 grams)
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas (75 grams) (raw)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds (65 grams)
- 1 cup pecans (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup coconut chips (25 grams) (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (50 grams)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup natural sweetener of choice
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet. Chop your pecans, walnuts and almonds to your liking.
- Add all of your nuts, hemp hearts and pepitas to a bowl. Melt your coconut oil and add to the bowl. If you’re using liquid sweetener, add it to the coconut oil.
- Next, if you’re using a granular sweetener, add that now. Mix together.
- Add in your cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add your mixture to your baking sheet, and spread in an even layer.
- Cook the trail mix in the oven for 13-15 minutes. You should be able to smell the cinnamon. You’ll want to let the trail mix cook and dry for 15 minutes to an hour before eating.
- Now, just serve and enjoy! Keep in an airtight container and you can enjoy this for weeks to come. You don’t need to refrigerate it, just keep in a cool, dark place.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.
This recipe has been adapted from when it was originally posted on August 9. 2018. Due to some reader feedback we decreased the amount of coconut oil used in this recipe from 1/2 cup to 1/4 cup. Thank you to our readers for giving us constructive criticism to make this recipe better!
We have also switched around some of the ingredients. In the original recipe we used chia seeds and flax seeds. While it tasted great, we found that these ingredients made us feel bloated, so we have since swapped them for shelled hemp hearts and pepitas. You can use whatever nuts and seeds you want, just thought we would make a note of that. We have also reshot the recipe from it’s original version from 2018. We hope you enjoy the new look!
Sweeteners: For this recipe we think it’s probably best not to use allulose. As much as we love allulose as a sweetener it caramelizes and gets kind of sticky in this recipe. (Trust us, we’ve made this stuff 100 times!) Liquid sweeteners like SweetLeaf Stevia work very well, or any monk fruit, stevia, or erythritol. We used Swerve granular for this recipe!
Macros: Makes 12 servings, 298 calories per serving, 29 grams of fat, 2 net carbs (3 grams fiber), 7 grams of protein.