Keto cherry cheesecake recipe is delicious and refreshing cherry dessert with low carb chocolate pie crust, rich tart cherry layer and easy keto cheesecake topping.
- KETO CHOCOLATE PIE CRUST
- Blanched almond meal 1 cup/100 g/3.5 oz
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao 1 TBS/5 g/0.17 oz
- Pinch of salt
- Low carb sweetener (erythritol) 5 TBS
- Softened butter 60 g/2.11 oz
- CHERRY LAYER
- Tart cherries pitted 1 cup/155 g/5.5 oz
- Cinnamon powder 1 – 2 tsp
- CHEESECAKE TOPPING
- Mascarpone cheese or cream cheese 350 g/12.35 oz
- Heavy whipping cream 1 cup/200 ml
- Powdered low carb sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) ¼ cup – ⅓ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
FREE KETO SWEETS COOKBOOK – CRAVING SOLUTION
I’m following this cookbook to make Cookies, Crackers Ice-creams, desserts, fat bombs, cheesecakes, snacks, and lots of yummy & healthy recipes.
KETO CHOCOLATE CRUST
- Preheat the oven yo 180 C/350 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients, add softened butter and combine until you get the dough ball.
- Press in the dough into a deep small 17 cm/7 inch cake tray layered with a parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 C/350 F for 10 – 15 minutes. If you want to avoid baking you can just press in the dough and skip baking. This keto chocolate crust can be a no bake.
- Put pitted cherries on top of the finished crust and sprinkle them with 1 or 2 teaspoon of powdered cinnamon.
- Mix heavy whipping cream with vanilla and sweetener with a mixer until firm peaks are formed.
- Whisk mascarpone or cream cheese in a separate bowl and when smooth combine with mixed heavy whipping cream.
- Put the topping on top of cherries.
- Leave cheesecake in the fridge for few hours or overnight.
- Garnish with few cherries.
- Serve it cold and enjoy!
Leave a Reply