I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Serves: 6 Taquitos
- 1 Cup Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- ¼ Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Melted Butter
- Pre heat oven to 400 F. In a small bowl mix the hot sauce and butter together. Pour over the shredded chicken. Then mix until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring half way. Let cool for 10 minutes before making the cheese shells.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Using the cheese mixture make small balls, then place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let the cheese shells cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip the shells upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chicken on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens.)
- Note: To reheat these Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
28 DAY KETO MEAL PLAN
I am following the ??-??? ???? ????????? and I lost 80lbs. You’ll be able to start strong and finish strong, possibly ?????? 5-10 lbs in the first week alone.
? The ??-??? ???? ????????? gives you an easy-to-follow plan and includes everything you need to be successful with the Keto diet — both now and in the long-term.