This chocolate avocado mousse recipe is incredibly easy to make, silky, and nutritious. It’s the easiest keto dessert to make in under 5 minutes. Enjoy a low carb chocolate dessert that’s also vegan dan dairy-free.
- 2-3 large ripe avocados about 250g
- 1/4 cup dutch cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened plant-based milk if necessary
I LOST 48 POUNDS IN 4 MONTHS
This has helped me to be more consistent with my diet. After a stall in the whole month of April, I’m back like I never left.
I AM FOLLOWING 6 MONTHS PERSONALIZED FAT BURNING KETO MEAL PLAN
- Cut the ripe avocados in half and carefully remove the stone. Scoop out the creamy flesh into the bowl of your food processor.
- Add cocoa powder, vanilla extract, coconut cream, and powdered sweetener.
- Pulse a few times until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the edges and process again.
- Transfer to 4 small serving jars or glasses. Serve with sugar-free whipped cream and fresh berries.
Amount per serving.
- Calories 176kcal
- Total Carbs 8g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 3g
- Fat 17g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 1g
Leave a Reply