Yummy! Cooking this again! That Alfredo sauce was super yummy! I messed up by not tasting before adding salt, I’ll know next time. Cheat day coming and I’m having fettuccine with this sauce and grilled chicken or shrimp!
14 ounces Cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
32 ounces Chicken breast
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
½ teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon Olive oil
2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
[LAST CHANCE] to get your hands on a unique Keto Sweets Book for FREE.
Get a free book of dessert recipes (Like a Bible for the Kitchen!):
✅ Boost energy by helping you skip flour, sugar, and dairy
✅ Help conquer junk “food cravings” without any hassles, or withdrawals… because…
✅ Each recipe is perfectly balanced to taste just like your favorite desserts
✅ 80 delicious, Keto-Friendly desserts that taste just as good (or even better) than the real thing
Yes Yes – that’s Keto Sweets Book is here to help you to be the healthiest, the best version of yourself.
When you claim your FREE copy of Keto Sweets today, you’ll also get…? 3 FREE gifts with your book including…
? The 7 Day Keto Meal Plan ($29.99 Value)
? Keto Shopping List & Ingredients Guide ($14.95 Value)
? The Keto Beginners Guide ($14.95 Value)
This is your last chance to CLICK [GET THE BOOK NOW] and takes us up for FREE (pay only for shipping) ? GET THE BOOK NOW
- Steam the cauliflower. Place cut cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the cauliflower is fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- Drain the cauliflower pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add your olive oil and the cubed chicken. Cook for approximately 10 minute, or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot heat the keto alfredo sauce over medium low heat. When it is hot add 3 ounces of mozzarella cheese to the sauce and stir until it is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread ½ cup of keto alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- Next add half of the cauliflower to the dish making a layer of it on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cooked chicken. Let the chicken fill in the spaces between the cauliflower to fill the dish.
- Pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce over the cauliflower and chicken.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat steps using the remaining cauliflower and chicken to make a layer, followed by the remaining keto alfredo sauce, and topped with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is warmed through and the cheese is fully melted.
calories: 459kcal, carbohydrates: 6g, protein: 18g, fat: 41g, saturated fat: 25g, cholesterol: 140mg, sodium: 775mg, potassium: 246mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 2g, vitamin a: 1444iu, vitamin c: 25mg, calcium: 479mg, iron: 1mg
Nutrition Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutrition facts are an estimate and are provided as a courtesy. They are generated by an online API which recognizes ingredient names and amounts and makes calculations based on the serving size. Results may vary.
Leave a Reply