I’m following this FREE keto sweets cookbook to make Ice-cream, dessert, bread, fat bombs, cheesecake, snacks and a lot of yummy & healthy recipes. I ❤ the book.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella
85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below
2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
1 tbsp garlic crushed
1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried
1 tsp baking powder
pinch salt to taste
1 egg medium
- Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
- Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
- Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Hi there … loving the look of your Keto Garlic Bread. BUT what is the work around for those of us who don’t have a microwave please?
I just melt it al together in a pan haha. Be careful don’t go too fast on to high heat! Oh and for everybody’s who want to know gram to cup just Google it. I always need to know it from cup to gram and here are many websites that have like a calculator of a list.
3/4 cup cheese and 1/3 cup almond meal/flour.
I googled it and it said 1 cup equals 100 grams. ???